Monday, January 11, 2010

Joshua Tree National Park

Today we went to Joshua Tree National Park. This is one park you don't want to pass up. We had an amazing time walking amongst the Joshua trees and huge rock formations. It sure helped that we also had a beautiful day with perfect temperatures for our short hikes into the rocks. I was going to post a few pictures so you could have a sampling of what we saw today. Ah, but that proved to be a bit of a problem since I took almost 300 pictures. Every place you looked there was another photo opportunity. I decided to do a Smilebox as it would make it a little more exciting to see and I felt I could include more pictures. We enjoyed our day and we hope that you enjoy sharing just a little bit of it with us.




Click to play this Smilebox photobook: Joshua Tree
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook