Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter

After church Ron and I stopped over at Amber and Jerad's for an Easter Egg Basket Brunch. Not only are they quite cute, but they were delicious. Good job on the eggs Jerad. Amber also made fluffy buttermilk pancakes. What a treat!
We came back to Amber's a little later and Jennie and Will joined us. The girls say they will never be to old for an Easter basket.


Amber gave me a miniature Easter Lily. It's very sweet.Jennie gave me a Star of Bethlehem plant. The flowers are beautiful.
We went over to my sisters in the afternoon. While we were waiting for everyone to arrive and dinner to cook we made Easter charm bracelets. I always like to bring a craft project for us girls to do.
Rylie is my niece Cara's daughter. The Easter Bunny brought her a bubble machine. We had a little trouble getting it started, but once the bubbles came Rylie was thrilled!
And here's cutie Rylie. She is almost 18 months old. She is talking more all the time and definitely has a lot of things figured out. She keeps us all smiling.