Tuesday, April 5, 2011

On the Road - Day 7

Fortunately we had some sunshine today. As we hit the road this morning we were once again amazed at the number of trucks on the road. If you look in the south bound lane there are trucks as far as you can see. I was just glad they weren't around us. We are big, they are big, and sometimes I feel like our mirrors just might touch. YIKES!!! As we get closer to home we are seeing lots of daffodils growing along side the road. This is pretty interesting to me, as I can hardly get them to grow in my yard. How do they even get planted on the roads and how can they grow so well with absolutely no care?




Look how these have multiplied. I keep hoping mine will do that, but they don't. :-(

We stopped at our river property for awhile and checked the river level. With so much rain we weren't sure what we would fine. It's the highest we have seen it and of course was dirty and running very fast.