Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Eve

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
Tonight we partied at Jennie and Will's. We always have a great time with family, friends, food and fun! I made cake pops again and I think I can actually say I am getting the hang of how to do this. The process all went very smoothly and I don't think I saw any of them crack.

 Ron, Will's sister Erika and her little guy Josiah. He is quite a cutie!
 Jerad, Amber and that baby bump again.  Won't be long and the bump will be gone and we can all hold the baby.
 Nicole got the girls party glasses. I think they LOVED them!

Jennie, John and Amanda.

Hanging out in the kitchen. Seems like this is always the gathering spot as the food is a big draw for quests.
 A little wine...
 or a cocktail - alcoholic or not. Can you see the recipes hanging on the window?
 Hmmm, what's in the wine cooler?
And since we love the glasses so much let's just get another picture. 
 The glasses are pretty cool, right? Just hard to get pictures with the flash.. Oh well, it's the fun that matters.
 You'd think I was a rookie the way I cut their heads off. Sorry, but this was such a cute picture of Lizzy and Simon that I just had to use it.
 Even the little ones have their groove on tonight. Go Lizzy, Go Simon!
It's 9:00 and Happy New Year east coast time. The families with young ones now head home as it's time for the babes, and probably the worn out moms and dads, to go to bed.
The rest of the party crew hangs in there until midnight, watches the Seattle celebration and  wishes you all a
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!