Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Baby Nest

My Mommy and Grammy think I am pretty cute and wanted to take a few pictures. Grammy crocheted a nest that they thought would be perfect for a photo shoot. They are just learning that us babies are not the most cooperative, but I think they are quickly learning that I am in charge. First of all I don't like my clothes off so they were lucky I was not screaming. They would also like me to be asleep for these pictures as then I would be still. Fooled them again, as I like to be awake! I think they wanted me to curl up inside the nest and be very still. Nope, that is not going to happen either. After all, I have been in a very tight little spot for 9 months and now I want to stretch my legs!
Mommy is trying to help me stay curled up, but it is definitely not one of my best tricks. However, notice I am doing a very nice job with my head and hands.
Ah, looks like this session is over, or at least Mommy and Grammy have had enough. It's been a compromise on the legs - a little in and a little out. I have a feeling I better get used to these cameras.