Saturday, February 6, 2010

It's Life

Sometimes people ask how we are enjoying our "vacation". I'm thinking this really isn't a vacation, it's just normal life in many different locations. Then again, maybe we are on vacation every day! That's a nice thought. However, unlike a vacation, we still have the day to day chores, just like at home. Here Ron is filling our drinking water jug. Yup, drive up water. This station is a few miles from our park. The water here is not very good, so for 25 cents we fill a gallon jug for drinking and cooking. Then there is the laundry that still needs to get done. No one is doing it for me, so I have to do it. It's really not to bad, as I can load several machines with dirty clothes and then several dryers with the clean ones. I can get it all done at once, instead of one load at a time like at home. It gives me time to read, crochet or stitch.