Thursday, January 6, 2011

Near Joshua Tree

Ron prefers driving on roads other than the main highways like I-5. So, here we are heading across wide open country. We travel many miles on roads that look just like this.We are once again in the area of Joshua Tree National Park. The rock formations in the area are amazing.This picture is for my friend Cathie. You may remember this story from last year when we were here. Cathie has visited Joshia Tree and thought the area had a very religious feel to it. I wondered how this could be, but when we were there we saw 2 vapor trails in the shape of a cross and also a cloud formation that looked like an angel right over the park. At that point I thought OK, I see the religious connection. Once again as we approached Joshua Tree there was another "angel" cloud hovering over it. This must be a very special place.