Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Let's Take a Walk

It was a beautiful day and Ron wanted to go for a walk. We parked near downtown Bellingham and took the trails to Fairhaven. With camera in hand I was taking pictures of all the amazing wildflowers and berries.




 Ron was out for exercise and I was out for taking pictures. As you can see, he was not waiting for me. I thought we were going for a walk together. Looks like it didn't turn out that way.
 Taking the walkway at Boulevard Park and looking back across Bellingham Bay.
 Ron bribed me with an ice cream cone. Guess he thought that was the only way he'd get me to go with him.


 Ron's ahead of me again, but how else am I going to get these pictures? We did have a wonderful walk and I was able to catch up with him for the remainder of the walk.